Body Iron® Protocol
- Identify the area that you would like to “body iron.”
- Place the tip of the Body Iron® instrument at the top of the muscle group for which it is to be applied.
- Start with light pressure moving the Body Iron® downward away from the starting point until the entire Body Iron® instrument is in contact with the targeted muscle group.
- Now apply equal pressure throughout the instrument, slowly gliding it down the length of the muscle group being addressed.
- Finish moving the Body Iron® instrument past the muscle group and then return with the same technique back up the muscle group using the same technique.
- Continue back and forth until the whole muscle group has been addressed.
|Do Not Use If||Precautions|
|Local Infection||Production of symptoms > 15 minutes|
|Hematoma at the site of care||Anticoagulant drug therapy|
|Fracture||Over varicose veins|
|Over open wounds (including surgical incisions)||Diabetes|
|Over skin conditions||Auto-immune disorders|
|Over thrombophlebitis||Chronic Regional Pain Syndrome|
|Over areas of inflammation||Compromised soft tissue|